Vanoli Cremona has to win at Cantu because:
- Cantu has the fewest bench points in Italy. Actually, the roster is made by the 5 starters, who scored 90% of the points every game. Last game at Trento, Cantu’s bench scored just 4 points.
- With this short rotation it will be very difficult against Vanoli Cremona, who has experienced coach and a much deeper rotation
- Coach Evgeny Pashutin left Cantu and this will have an impact on the game
- The players of Cantu didn’t receive their salaries as usually. Captain Ike Udanoh expressed his disappointment about this situation and many ex-players of Cantu criticized the team because they didn’t receive the money after months or years, even when they won the trial against the club.
- I don’t think that a club who doesn’t spend any money on salaries can win every week for a long period of time
Gratian Cormos, email@example.com