The main European competition is suspended but the organizers are trying to find a solution to finish the season. The Euroleague’s board doesn’t want to cancel the season, but to see how is possible to play the remaining games, the playoffs and the Final 4, even postponed.
With 6 rounds left from the regular season, let’s review the best shooters from the 3 point line in the entire competition. Our list includes players who are having at least 50% from the arc so far this season, before the Coronavirus outbreak stopped the games.
5. On the fifth spot with the same percentage we have Amedeo Della Vale (Armani Milan) and Petteri Koponen (Bayern Munich). Both have exactly 50% from the 3 point line but the Finnish player is superior at the attempted and made shots, having 41/82, while the Italian has only 15/30.
4. The young Turkish player of Fenerbahce Beko, Melih Mahmutoglu is a bit better with 50.77% from the arc, registering till now 33/65.
3. On the third spot is the best player of the Euroleague, Shane Larkin from Anadolu Efes who dominates as well at this chapter. His percentage is 50.87, but he has the in the same time the most 3 pointers attempted (173) and made (88) from the whole competition.
2. A bit better is the youngster of Crvena Zvezda, Borisa Simanic who is having a great season so far with 51.61% from the arc. But we have to take i to consideration that he shot only 16/31 till now.
1. And the King of the 3 points shooting is Stefan Jovic from Khimki Moscow. He has an impressive 53.19% with 25/47, being at the moment the most a curate shooter from the arc in Europe.