Tomorrow’s Euroleague game between Maccabi and the reigning champions Real Madrid has to be a battle. At least for Israeli powerhouse who lost almost all the games this season, despite a good acquisition campaign.
I even think that Maccabi can stop the Spanish victories line, but I am surer that they won’t lose with many points at home. I will count below the arguments:
- Maccabi signed last week, NBA veteran Ramon Sessions, who has 11 seasons experience in the American League
- Israeli team cannot afford more losses because they are almost at the bottom of Euroleague
- Scottie Wilbekin is back on the court for Maccabi
- Real Madrid just lost at home in Liga ACB with Andorra, which proves they far from invincible (they won against Milano and Zalgiris with a lot of luck)
- The fans support for Maccabi can be an important factor
The only problem for Maccabi seems to be the absence of the center Tarik Black, who is still recovering from the injury.