Two days ago we published an article about shooters with over 50% from the arc in the Euroleague. Now it’s time to see which players have the worst shooting percentage in the main European competition.
Our list includes players who are having under 25% from the 3 point line this season, according to the official stats of the Euroleague.
5. On the fifth spot of the worst shooters from the arc we found the Spanish guard of Valencia Basket, Guillem Vives. He is having a poor season at this chapter, scoring only 14 from 57 attempts for 24.56%.
4. This time we have an Italian playing for Baskonia, Achile Polonara who made 9 from 40 from the 3 point line. This means only 22.50% for the Euroleague’s newcomer.
3. Dmitry Khvostov from Zenit Sankt-Petersburg is occupying the 3 place with only 7 shots made from 32 for 21.88%
2. Another Russian guard from the same team, Anton Ponkrasov has an even worse percentage: 21.28%. He manage to score 10/47 from distance so far this season.
1. And the worst performer at this category is Edwin Jackson who parted ways with Asvel Lyon, before the Coronavirus outbreak in Europe. He had only 9.80% from the arc, scoring 5 from 51 shots attempted. And think about that a couple of years ago he was the top scorer of France.